About Mount Carmel College
Mount Carmel College, Bangalore is a women’s college in Vasanth Nagar of Bangalore, Karnataka, India that was established on 7 July 1948. The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The college is ‘A+’ accredited by NAAC and was awarded Five Stars by NAAC. The college is affiliated to Bangalore University but functions as an autonomous institution. The college has a sister institution Mount Carmel Institute Of Management which offers Post Graduation Diploma in Business Management for women. Mount Carmel College is a member of 29 clubs and associations that conduct several events and competitions across the year. In 2008 it was ranked by India Today as one of
Mount Carmel College, Bangalore, envisions a life-oriented education that empowers the students through a humanizing and liberating process, to be agents of transformation and development at different levels of life. Enabled and empowered, they respond pro – actively to concerns and conflicts the top three colleges in Karnataka in the fields of arts, science and commerce inherent in today’s reality, especially those of women and persons who are unable to exercise their freedom to be human and work for the integrity of creation
• Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM)
• Physics, Mathematics, Electronics (PME)
• Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science (PMC)
• Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics (CME)
• Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics (CMS)
• Economics, Mathematics, Statistics (EMS)
• Chemistry, Botany, Microbiology (CBM)
• Chemistry, Botany, Zoology (CBZ)
• Chemistry, Zoology, Microbiology (CZM)
• Chemistry, Zoology, Environmental Science (CZE)
• Chemistry, Botany, Environmental Science (CBE)
- Application forms for admission for the academic year 2017-2018 are available ONLINE for PG Programmes from 25th March 2017 and 29th March 2017 for UG Programmes.
- Only online submission of applications will be accepted
- Application fee for UG Programmes: Rs. 400/ and PG Programmes: Rs. 500/
- Fees should be paid on the day of the interview. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Students have to study the language (Second language) studied at the last qualifying examination.
- A soft copy of the applicant’s recent passport size photo and signature is mandatory to be uploaded on the application. (Less than 100 KB)
- Criteria for Admission
- at the PUC / +2 /equivalent course)
- B.Sc walk-in interview after the announcement of Results