Mount Carmel College in Bangalore is one the most renowned colleges for women in Karnataka. This “A” grade accredited college by NAAC believes in imparting life-oriented education to empower its students through a liberative and humanizing process. Mount Carmel College is run by Carmelite Sisters of St. Teresa (CSST). MCC has won many titles and awards in the field of education and holds an elite position in the list of Indian Education Institutes. The institute is listed among top three colleges in Karnataka in arts, science, and commerce discipline by India Today.
MCC’s Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses
The Mount Carmel College provides undergraduate programs under different faculties which are Faculty of Humanities consisting of BA courses, Faculty of Commerce and Management consisting of BBA and B.Com courses, Faculty of Sciences consisting of BCA and B.Sc courses, and Vocational Degrees consisting of B.Voc. Its postgraduate faculties include Faculty of Humanities for MA courses, Faculty of Sciences for M.Sc and MCA courses, and Faculty of Commerce and Management for M.Com and PGDBA courses. Apart from these, the College facilitates research programs or PhD program is certain departments.
Admissions and fee structure of Mount Carmel College Bangalore–
- Students seeking admission should fill the online application and submit it.
- Fee for application has to be paid via online payment gateway.
- The admission to B.Com course is based on the merit. If successful in getting admission, students should pay fees as per Mount Carmel College fee structure for BCom, 2019.
- Candidates seeking to pursue BBA should go through MCC’s entrance exam. Subsequently, they need to refer Mount Carmel College Bangalore BBA fee structure to know how much fees they have to pay before the commencing the academic session.
- If a student wants to study BCA, he/she must clear the walk-in interview and maths should have been on his/her subjects in +2/PUC/equivalent course.
- Admissions for B.Sc and B.A. are based on the walk-in interviews conducted after II PUC results’ announcement.
- Admission to PG courses is dependent on merit. Applicants should be aware that Mount Carmel College Bangalore MBA fee structure varies from its BBA fee structure.
Before proceeding with final admission procedure, the successful students will be informed about the Mount Carmel College Bangalore fee details for the course they are interested in. The specialty of this institute is it delivers quality education in affordable fee structure.
If You Want Admission In Mount Carmel College Of Engineering
Contact @ 8884555829