Mount Carmel College, established in 1948, is a famous women’s collegeholding a high reputation in the education industry and is accredited with the highest grade “A” by NAAC. Mount Carmel College is affiliated to Bangalore University, operating as an autonomous institute. This Institute is run by Carmelite Sisters of St. Teresa (CSST), and has won the title of being in top three Colleges of Karnataka in fields of Science, Arts and Commerce by India Today.
This famous women’s College offers various courses in Science, Humanities, Management and Commerce. Practical oriented and innovative courses are also on offer as part of the College’s Applied Sciences and Design program. To be particular, Mount Carmel College offers 38 UG courses,2B.Voc courses,19 PG courses and other doctoral programs.
For getting Admission in Mount Carmel College, one has to fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the college. The following are the criteria for various courses:
- For the BBA course, thestudent needs to pass an entrance exam conducted by Mount Carmel College and clear Group Discussion and Interview rounds
- For B.Com, candidate’s admission depends on merit
- For admission in BCA, the applicant has to clear an interview. The entrance solely depends upon it. The applicant should have maths background at +2 level
- Applicants seeking admission for B.A. or B.Sc., have to clear interview conducted by MCC.
- Admission for all PG courses depends solely on merit
The admission program ensures distinct consideration to the differentlyabled, scheduled castes and tribes, economically backward communities and minorities of the Catholic community.
- Admission forms for Mount Carmel College will be available online
- Application fees can be paid via Online through Payment Gateway
- For UG Programs, the application fee is Rs. 500/ and for PG Programs, it is Rs. 700/
- Fees have to be paid on the interview day. Fees are not refunded under any situation
Mount Carmel College Admission Fee:
Details about admission fees and tuition fees for 2019 will be announced by the College on their website or you can get the details by contacting the College directly.Mount Carmel Fee structure for its programs varies depending on the course and its duration. The Mount Carmel College MBA fees structure is different from Mount Carmel College fee structure for BBA as one is a postgraduate course and another is a graduate course. Candidates opting for a degree or diploma in Fashion Designing must know that Mount Carmel College Fashion Designing Fees will also vary from other courses’ fees. The course fee depends on Mount Carmel College Fashion Designing Fee Structure set by the administration for 2019.
If You Want Admission In Mount Carmel College Of Engineering
Contact @ 8884555829